One of our major attributes is our ability to test motors. Our testing process is dynamic and it is done regularly: before, during and after the process.
HIGH VOLTAGE & MEGAOHMETER TESTING
The motors are tested under load, which is facilitated by our DYNAMOMETER.
Our DYNAMOMETER test facility operates through a hydraulic brake unit, which is water cooled. AC & DC motors are being tested up to 220kkw. The test equipment produces a test certificate with all the relevant test results.
- It is indicated for laboratory tests
- And Repair
Due to the reduced dimensions and weight, it is easily transportable and allows verifications “on site”.
The H2/CPS allows for the following tests
PULSE TEST (Surge) on the single or three-phase winding
- It detects short circuits between: windings, coils, errors on the winding and degradation of the insulation between windings. It is possible to execute test in sequence with automatic switching.
DC DIELECTRIC STRENGTH TEST
- For any kind of electric machine
NORMALISED PULSES TEST (1,2/50).
- For the detection of insulation faults with the simulation of operating conditions similar to the atmospheric discharges.
DIE-CASTING ROTORS TEST
- Possible when the H2/CPS instrument is joined to the 04/BPR hea.